All Year beach club
This program is geared towards the athlete that is focused solely on beach volleyball. Whether your aspirations are to play in college or to simply improve your game and enjoy your exercise, our all year program may be a perfect fit.
Tryout #1 date Sunday October 13th, 2019.
Tryout #2 date Sunday October 27th, 2019.
Players will be placed in a group of their level with a specific coach for 3 months. Coaches will rotate at the 3 month period and levels will be reevaluated for groups. After the following 3 months they will join the summer session 2 in June and July for a chance to train and scrimmage with new incoming players at their own levels.
Start Week 12/2/2019 end date 7/31/2020
Exams and Christmas break off 12/16/2019-1/3/2020
Spring Break week off 3/16-3/20/2020
July 4th week off 7/6-10/2020
Last day 7/31/2020
What do we offer?
- This program will consist of one coach per 4-6 girls per court twice a week, 2 hours per practice Monday-Thursday 6-8pm and every Friday game play experience with coaching on the sideline for 3 hours 5-8pm.
- Sandlife will also be available for our all-year players to come train on their own or set up play with other sandlife players on the other 2 days of the week they do not train.
- Girls will receive a workout program monthly that will be crucial to the success of the player on the beach. The players will have a trainer teach them the work out monthly. Athletes will independently complete the work out on their own 2-3 times a week.
- Specific skills clinics and other all day play clinics will be offered throughout the season.
- Players can attend all 8 Sandlife Beach tournaments that are included in the all year program. Players will be able to pick their own partners for 4 tournaments but Sandlife will partner them based on levels and strengths for 4 tournaments.
- They will have access to play in the 2 clinics offered during the summer sessions.
- We will have open play Saturday or Sundays on the weekends we do not have other scheduled events.
- $150.00 gear stipend, players can choose from all Sandlife gear including backpacks, long/short sleeve dry fits, t-shirts, tank tops, jackets, hoodies, caps, sandsocks etc.
Our goal is to provide an environment where a player can develop based on their own ambition and desire by providing everyday opportunities to touch a ball and continue to improve.
How much will it cost? $2500.00
- A $750.00 deposit is due November 9th, second installment $750.00 due January 13th , last installment $1000.00 due March 13th.
All players must have a Volley America or USAV registration to participate in tournaments and practice as well as a notarized medical release form by the first day of practice.
Contact Katia Saavedra 813-784-8555 or email sandlifevolleyball.com or firstname.lastname@example.org