Year-round beach club and half year
This program is geared towards the athlete that is focused solely on beach volleyball. Whether your aspirations are to play in college or to simply improve your game and enjoy your exercise, our year-round program may be a perfect fit.
Start Week 11/26- week 12/14
Exams and Christmas break off 12/17/2018-1/5/2019
Spring Break week off 3/18-3/22/2019
July 4th week off 7/1-7-5/2019
Last day 7/26/2019 Half year 4/19/2019
How much will it cost?
- Full 8 month season- $2250.00
- Half season 5 months-$500.00
- Private training- 1 on 1 $50/hr 2 athletes $30/hr ($60 total/hr)
What do we offer?
Full season- 8 months 3 times/week
- This program will consist of one coach per 4-6 girls per court twice a week, 2 hours per practice and one day of game play experience with coaching on the sideline.
- Girls will receive a workout program monthly that will be crucial to the success of the player on the beach. Athletes will independently complete the work out on their own 2-3 times a week.
- 4 Beach tournaments will be included. For the advanced group, one of the tournaments will be partnering up with adult experienced players. Players will be able to pick any 4 tournaments that Sandlife offers throughout the 8 month season.
The all-year beach club will begin on Monday November 26, 2018 and will run until July 26th, 2019 when high school volleyball picks up. Practices will be Monday-Friday 4-6 or 6-8 based on your group availability, level and age. Practice times might change once summer sessions start due to time change, school ending and heat.
The cost of the full season will be $2250.00 which includes $150.00 gear package that each player will choose themselves as well as 4 Volley America or USAV sanctioned tournaments.
- A $750.00 deposit is due November 9th, second installment $750.00 due January 28th , last installment $750.00 due March 12th.
Half Season- 16 weeks one time/week
- This program will be one 2 hour practice per week.
- 1 Sandlife volleyball or T-shirt.
- $500 payment is due upfront on November 9th
All players must have a Volley America or USAV registration to participate in tournaments and practice as well as a notarized medical release form by the first day of practice.
Contact Katia Saavedra 813-784-8555 or email sandlifevolleyball.com or firstname.lastname@example.org