Program – 16 Week Beach Club Season
Beach club season 2019-2020 Program offers a full session and a half session.
As an alternative to the indoor season we are launching a 16 week session lasting over 5 months from December to April. This program is for beginners, intermediate and advanced players who want to get the proper volleyball training but are not ready to commit to the higher costs and time commitment of club volleyball.
These practices will help improve motor skill mechanics, basic skills such as passing, setting, hitting, blocking and serving. This program is an introduction to club volleyball, it will have all the rigor of practice and game like drills as well as specialized sessions for technique and skill.
Full session (2 days/week)
A 16-week session:
Monday through Thursday practice availability from 6-8pm, players will pick 2 specific days to practice a week for the season.
- Cost $1000.00 first payment due on first day of practice, second installment due January 30th
- Starts 12/2/2019 to 12/12/2019
- 3 week break for Midterm exams, Christmas and New year, and resuming back on 1/6/2020
- OFF 3/9-12/2020 for Spring Break
- End date 4/16/2020
- We follow Hillsborough County Schools calendar. make-up days will be scheduled based on cancellations due to weather.
- Format & tournaments
There will be 2 tournaments included for the full club season participant. Each participant can choose to play in any of our tournaments hosted throughout the season. Schedule will be posted before the season begins.
- One Sandlife Tank-top or t-shirt for each player
- Full session extras players will have access to all our open play days that will be listed on the website to come play with other sandlife members.
Half session (1 day/week)- Same schedule as above but only one day a week Cost $550.00
Should you have any questions about this program please contact us for details. Katia Saavedra 813-784-8555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.