Youth Beach club season boys and girls
Youth Beach club season 2018-2019 Program offers a full session and a half session.
As an alternative to the indoor season we are launching a 16 week session lasting over 5 months. This program is for young players at the beginning or intermediate level that want to get the proper volleyball training but are not ready to commit to the higher costs and time commitment of club volleyball yet.
These practices will help improve motor skill mechanics, basic skills such as passing, setting, hitting, blocking and serving. This program is an introduction to club volleyball, it will have all the rigor of practice and game like drills as well as specialized sessions for technique and skill.
- Dates for Full session
A 16-week session:
Monday and Thursdays practices from 4-6pm and 6-8pm a minimum of 8 players needed in each time slot per court to open the session.
- Starts 11/26/2018 to 12/12/2018
- 3 week break for Midterm exams, Christmas and New year, and resuming back on 1/7/2019
- OFF 3/11-3/15 for Spring Break
- End date 4/19/2019
- We follow Hillsborough County Schools calendar. We have added one more week to this schedule to allow 2 days for rain or cold weather cancellation. If we cancel more than 2 days those practices will be made up on Fridays from 4-6pm and 6-8pm. If only 2 days are cancelled, no make-up will be provided. If no days are cancelled than the players receive an extra week of training to make it a 17 week season instead of 16 weeks.
- Dates for half session
- Starts on Monday 11/26/2018 and end on 4/10/2018. Practices will be only once a week on either day offered. This program is geared towards beach volleyball for those players wanting to add a practice during their club season. Cost will be $500.00.
- Format & tournaments
There will be 2 tournaments included for the full club season participant. Each participant can choose to play in any of our tournaments hosted throughout the season. Schedule will be posted before the season begins.
- One Sandlife Tank-top or teacher for each player
Should you have any questions about this program please contact us for details. Katia Saavedra 813-784-8555 or email email@example.com.
SUMMER BEACH SESSIONS schedules are also ready to view.